课型：语法复习 编写人：延安市第一中学 吴延杰
1 唯有了解，我们才会关心；Only if we understand can we care. 唯有行动，生命才会有希望。Only if we help shall
2 唯有了解，我们才会关心；Only if we understand can we care. 唯有行动，生命才会有希望。Only if we help shall
3 唯有了解，我们才会关心；Only if we understand can we care. 唯有行动，生命才会有希望。Only if we help shall
第二节 短文改错（共10小题；每小题1. 5分，满分15分）
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏词符号（∧），并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（﹨）划掉。
Last Sunday morning, when I was having a walk in the park near my home, I came across a crew make a new film with one of my favourite actor.
I didn't have my camera with me at that time, but I rushed back home to get. Unfortunately, by the time I got back, they have finished the scene and actor couldn't be seen everywhere. I was really
4 唯有了解，我们才会关心；Only if we understand can we care. 唯有行动，生命才会有希望。Only if we help shall
disappointing and about to leave when he walked out a building. He was right there in the ont of me! I couldn't believe my luck-not only did I had my photo taken with him, but he signed his name on my shirt!
1. My parents want me to花丛品香吮蜜 devote all my time to my studies so that I’ll get good marks in all my
2. I once worked as night guard in a factory. 3. What a beautiful weather we are having recently! 4. More cattles have been raised on that farm since then. 5. Now Susan is paying visit to Henery’s Family in Sydney.
But one and a half year later, I now think English is fun to learn.(全国卷) 6. Please give my best regard to your family. 练习(冠词):
1. The driver brought the cat to stop. In this way, he avoided an accident.
2. When the wind is blowing at 120 kilomters a hour, most waves will be twelve meters high or less.
3. When sun was setting, he still didn’t catch any fish.练习（连词）：
1. Unless he said he wasn’t hungry, he ate the big breakfast. 2. Tom didn’t see the film, and John did. 3. He had little to eat and a large house to live in. 4. You will not fail unless you work harder. 5. He had no sooner arrived when he fell ill.
6. We all felt if we were going to fly.
7. If you go straight along this street, and you will soon see the cinema. 8. Because he had left his key in the room, so he had use 练习（形容词和副词）： 1. The football match will be broadcast lively on TV.
2. I found the game excited
3. They laughed, told jokes about each other, and seemed quite comfortably.
4. If we don’t careful protect our environment, the last drop of water will be our own tears. 5. This book is very worth reading again.
5 唯有了解，我们才会关心；Only if we understand can we care. 唯有行动，生命才会有希望。Only if we help shall
1. 通过学习，学生能够理解短文改错的出题意图及找出一些规律性的考点。2. 通过学习，学生能够自我摸索，相互学习一些做短文改错的基本方法和技巧。教学重点是学生能掌握一些做改错题的技巧和方法，难点是怎样帮助学生熟练运用这些技巧和方法，提高他们纠错的能力和改错题的得分率。
2.Presentation 知识呈现 归纳要点
3. Practice 考题重现 深入探究
4. Production运用技巧 巩固提高
How to do Proof-reading
1) Students know about some common mistake types.
2)Students can deal with some exercises about correcting mistakes. Learning Important Points:
How to master some skills and methods about correcting mistakes. Learning Difficult Points:
How to use the skills and methods freely and improve their ability to correct mistakes.
task-based teaching method, self-study, group-work ，practice combined with explanation.
Task 1 Self-study
Students correct a passage to know about common mistake forms. Task 2 Pair-work
Students have a discussion with their deskmates to summarize the steps of doing proof-reading.
Task 1 Correct the mistakes in the following sentences.
1.The teacher caught me cheating. I don’t know what to say.
2.Books may be keep for four weeks.
3.What is more, you have to be friends with your students and take good care of h花丛品香吮蜜im.
4.Whenever I see them, I will often think of my English teacher.
5.I’ll spend all the weekend reading and prepare for it.
6.The food was expensive and the service was good.
7.I am often a little tired after a day’s work and watch TV demands very little effort.
8.As a result, people in the modern world generally live much more longer than people in the past.
9.It looks as if my parents treat me as a visitor and a guest.
Task 2 Group-work
Students discuss the sentences in groups and summarize common mistake types.
Students try to find and correct the mistakes in the sentences given to them according to the limerick above. Then they will summarize some common mistake types and the rules of doing Proof-reading.
Students correct one or two short passages to consolidate what they have learned from this lesson.
StepⅤ Learning tips
Recommend the students some key points that they should pay attention to.
Finish the rest exercises in their learning plans.
StepⅦ Blackboard Design
Step I: Preparations
(I) T plays a “Name Guessing” game with the students, aiming to clear the obstacle between T and Ss..
[意图说明] 老师通过游戏，与学生认识，为增强了解和互动性做一个铺垫。 (II) Rules for Group Work
1. The whole class will be divided into 5 groups.
2. Many tasks need to be performed by groups. 3. Each of you is supposed to participate.
4. For each task, if you answer the questions or complete the task, you will win points for your group.
5. The group which wins the most points will get prizes.
T shows a picture about the game “Finding differences” to lead in the topic “Proofreading”.
[意图说明] 老师通过 “找茬”游戏引出这节课的主要内容 -- “短文改错”，引导学生进行该题型的特点分析。
Finding differences in the following two paragraphs.
Mom has a full－time job, Both Dad I planned to do something on Mother's Day. We up early in the morning. Dad cleaned the house, and then . When he came back, I found a bunch of flowers in hand.
Mom has a full－time job,she has to do most of the She is a great mother. Both Dad up early in the morning. Dad cleaned the house, and then . When he came back, I found a bunch of flowers in hand.
T asks Ss to point out the correct usages in the paragraph: 1. Housework; 2. Both… and…; 3. got up; 4. went shopping; 5. his hand. Step III. Introduction of Proofreading 第四部分 写作
1. 改变形式以 “实词”居多 2. 添删以 “虚词”居多 (8:1:1)
4. 改后要保持原意不变 Skills for花丛品香吮蜜 proofreading: Step 1. Skimming
(通读全文, 掌握大意, 确定时态) Step 2. Scanning
2）由动词入手，注意句型和搭配； 3）由易到难, 各个击破; Step 3. Checking
复核答案，规范答题；注意“三不改”： A、 标点 ;B、纲外词（汉字注释词） C、词序
Step IV: Observing rules for proofreading and making summaries.
T takes NOUNS for example to show how to do group work for observing rules and making summaries.
1. As one of the top seven most beautiful Danxia in China, Golden Lake of Taining attracts many visitors every year.
2. As I told you last time, I made three here. 3. Mum taught me some basic of baking.
4. Your of Greece can help the whole class.
5. The popularity made for the in the porcelain industry. My summary
（1）单复数的使用（根据句意、主谓一致、限定词）（2）可数、不可数 （3）词性正确使用 （1）When tea got popular in Britain, there was a crying need for good _____ (cup) with handles
From the time I was about four until I was about six, I destroyed each of my ________ (toy).
(2) My parents are glad every time I make progresses.
(3) My uncle tells me that the key to his success is honest. Group work:
Ss are divided into 6 groups and will be handed out different tasks before class. They are supposed to finish task one and have a discussion in class to find the rules for each part, then make a summary. Teacher’s example:
1. As one of the top seven most beautiful Danxia landform in China, Golden Lake of Taining
attracts many visitors every year.
2. As I told you last time, I made three friend here. 3. Mum taught me some basic step of baking.
4. Your knowledges of Greece can help the whole class.
5. The popularity made for the grow in the porcelain industry. My summary:
(1) When tea got popular in Britain, there was a crying need for good _____ (cup) with handles
to suit British habits.
From the time I was about four until I was about six, I destroyed each of my ________ (toy). (2) My parents are glad every time I make progresses. (3) My uncle tells me that the key to his success is honest.
You are supposed and have a discussion with your group members. Then Verbs:
1. When I was a child, I hoped to live in the city. I think I would be happy there. 2. If you are me, would you talk to them about the problem? 3. My dream school look like a big garden.
4. We must found ways to protect our environment.
5. Traditionally, Tea in China drunk from cups without handles. Consolidation:
1. Today, I am going to talk about what you should do when a fire alarm go off. 2. I was only four when my grandmother passes away.
3. The early morning barking have been disturbing us as we are often up all night with the baby. 4. The CD was so popular that it was sold very well. Non-infinitive:
1. It’s been a month since I came to this new school and I really want share with you some of the problems I have been experiencing.
2. Locating in Taining County, it was a man-made lake, which is about 60 kilometers long, and has a capacity of 8700 million cubic meters.
3. It’s difficult to understanding why she barks every minute she’s out. 4. We’ve been spending a lot of time sing in Karaoke bars.
5. Have tea in the late afternoon provides a bridge between lunch and dinner, which might not be served until 8 o’clock at night. Consolidation:
1. It is impossible give without expecting anything in return.
2. I hardly remember my grandmother. She used to holding me on her knees and sing old songs. 3. I enjoyed sit close to the windows and looking at the view.
4. Golden Lake of Tainting is a state-level Grade 4A tourist zone, a national forest park, and was awarding Global Geo-Park in Feb. 2005. Adjectives & Adverbs:
1. Lots of studies have shown that global warming has already become a very seriously problem.
2 Much rare animals are dying out.
3. My mum makes the better biscuits in the world, so I decided to ask her for help. 4. On the left-hand side of the class, I could easy see the football field. 5. Interesting, it had a connection by the British porcelain (瓷器) industry.
6. Visitors can admire wonderfully natural scenery and experience unique culture as well in Taining.
1. We are growing wonderfully tomatoes at no cost! 2. The teachers are kind and helpfully.
3. Instead, he hopes that our business will grow steady.
4. No one in the carriage had previous spoken to or even notice the ticket-owner before. 5. I learned early in my life that I had to be more patient and little aggressive. Prepositions:
1. Unfortunately, on the development of industrialization, the environment has been polluted. 2. On the ancient town of Taining, one can find the best-kept residential buildings of the Ming and Qing Dynasty.
3. We can lie on the grass for a rest, or sit by the lake listening music.
4. We appreciate your apologies and goodwill, but we hope that you can figure a good way of settling the matter.
5. Please help with me and give me some advice.
6. My soccer coach retired in last week, I wanted to d花丛品香吮蜜o something special for him at his retirement party. Consolidation:
1. Therefore, we have more time with after-school activities.
2. If we could show concern to others on need, the world would be a better place to live in. 3. Hello, boys and girls! Today, I am going to talk with what you should do when a fire alarm goes off.
4. The book I’m reading of talks about afternoon tea in Britain.
5. Although we’ve been delighted to have you as neighbors, we’re hoping to settle something that bothers to us. Articles:
1. Now I am living in a city, but I miss my home in countryside. 2. In the morning, drivers are often seen to go in hurry.
3. There are all kinds of the flowers and trees around the classroom buildings. 4. Besides, Cleo tends to bark a average of six hours a day.
5. My uncle says that he never dreams of becoming rich in the short period of time. Consolidation:
1. That day I didn’t learn much about animals, insects or trees, but I learned a impressive lesson